Yogurt with lemon is used to burn stored fats in the body and to get rid of cellulite, this diet is one of the best diets as it has a really acceptable flavor.
Adding fat-free yogurt to the daily diet made people loss more weight compared to those who were eating full-fat yogurt, moreover the muscle mass stayed the same.
Lemon is really useful; it detoxifies the body and helps it to stay in healthy conditions.
To get most out of this diet, you have to pick fat-free yogurt and avoid the sugary one, stay committed to this diet till you burn your body fats, as the protein in it helps to make you feel full for longer time, and lemon is a strong fat burner as well.
How to Make Yogurt with Lemon
Half a lemon
One cup of fat-free yogurt
How to prepare
Mix lemons with yogurt and eat them daily instead of dinner, or you can eat them between the main meals to loss 2 to 5 Kgs a week.
The Benefits of Yogurt and Lemon Before Bed
Burns fats effectively.
Yogurt is calcium-rich, it prevents osteoporosis.
Activates the body.
Eases the stomach.
Stimulates immune system and reduces cholesterol level in the blood.
Prevents parasitic infections.
Benefits of Lemon: 7 Amazing Benefits for Your Health
- It is good for the health of the heart and arteries
Lemon helps reducing cardiovascular diseases since it is rich in potassium which is really important for the health of the circulatory system.
Potassium helps adjusting blood pressure levels, it helps the body to relax physically and mentally. Lemon also helps maintain a healthy heart.
- Reducing kidney stones.
Lemon contains citric acid in higher concentration than any other citrus fruits, like grapefruit and orange, this acid can prevent the crystallization of kidney stones.
- Treating scars.
Using lemon on wound scars and acne scars help to reduce their appearance and whiting the skin.
Put some of lemon juice on the scar for five minutes then rinse it with water.
- Protection from respiratory diseases.
Treat various respiratory problems such dyspnea and asthma, it is one of the most important treatments for throat inflammation as it is rich in vitamin C which has antibacterial properties.
- Treat foot corn.
Lemon can treat foot corn especially the hard ones, when you apply it frequently.
- Boost iron absorption
Eating food rich in vitamin C helps the body to absorb more iron, so eating lemon in moderate amounts helps to cure anemia.
- More benefits of lemon
- Improve the immune system.
- Loss the excess weight.
- Protect from cancer
- Treat indigestion
- Protect from gum diseases and bleeding
- Treat scalp problems, and gives the hair likeable shine
Negative Effects of Lemon
- Increases the intense of GERD and heartburn.
- In some cases, it can irritate the skin, when it is applied directly on it.
- Mouth ulcer.
For all those previous reasons and to avoid any harm related to lemon, you must add it in moderate amount in your diet.
Benefits of Fat-free Yogurt
Nutritional Value of Fat-free Yogurt
Fat-free yogurt contains lots of vitamins and nutrients that body need like protein, vitamin A, sodium, calcium, potassium, carbohydrates, phosphor, zinc, iodine, vitamin B, vitamin B6, vitamin B12 and many acids like lactic acid and folic acid.
What Are The Benefits of Fat-free Yogurt for Diet?
It helps burning fats in waist, hips, and belly area.
It helps decreasing cortisol level in the body.
It is considered as a complete meal after working out, and provides the body with the necessary proteins for rebuilding the muscles mass without being afraid of gaining weight.
It contains yeasts that promote the digestion process.
Eating yogurt protects you from being obese due to it is rich in proteins and calcium and those nutrients increase the secretion of hormones that control the appetite, and help the body to burn more fats and prevents forming new fats.
The bodies of people who eats fat-free yogurt can burn more fats compared to the others who committed to a low calories diet without eating fat-free yogurt.
Benefits of Fat-free Yogurt for Health
- Protects from colon cancer and helicobacter pylori.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Increases the level of good cholesterol which keeps the heart healthy since it contains saturated fats and low amount of mono-unsaturated fat.
- Decreases the high blood pressure.
- Protects from getting osteoporosis as it contains calcium, phosphor, potassium, and proteins.
- Helps in relaxation and easing the nerves.
- Fights insomnia.
Benefits of Fat-free Yogurt for Skin
- Hydrates the skin and protect it from dehydration.
- Treats the wrinkles and fine lines.
- Treats dark circles.
- Treats sunburns.
- Treats acne scars.
Contraindications of fat-free yogurt consumption
- People who are lactose intolerant.
- People who are allergic to milk.
- Diabetic people, because fat-free yogurt contains big amount of sugar, so they have to avoid yogurt with added sugar.