How to make zucchini with bechamel and minced meat
One kilo of zucchini
Half a kilo of minced meat
2 onions cut into cubes
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
pinch of salt
pinch of black pepper
pinch of nutmeg
1 tablespoon tomato sauce (to taste)
1 kilo of milk
4 tablespoons white flour
4 tablespoons ghee
- We bring a frying pan and put the oil in it and leave it on a medium heat until it heats up, then add the onions, stirring, until its color changes to golden.
- Add the minced meat to the onions with stirring, then add the tomato sauce, put a pinch of salt and black pepper, and continue stirring until the minced meat is cooked.
- Wash the zucchini well under running water, then peel the zucchini and cut it into medium-sized slices
- We use the pan, add the butter and leave it on a medium heat, then add the zucchini slices to saute and add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Prepare the bechamel sauce: we bring the cooking pot and put the ghee in it and leave it on a medium heat until it melts, then add the flour and stir it in the ghee until it turns golden.
- Gradually add the milk to the flour, stirring quickly until we get a creamy béchamel texture, then add a pinch of salt, black pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
- We prepare a Pyrex tray (pyrex roaster) with deep edges, and we grease it with bechamel, then put half the amount of the fried zucchini in the form of a layer, then put the chopped minced meat in the form of a layer, then a last layer of the remaining fried zucchini and pour on the face of the bechamel
- We put the zucchini casserole with bechamel and minced meat in the oven for 20 minutes or until it is cooked and the color of the bechamel is golden.
- Serve zucchini with bechamel and minced meat hot.