Baby Safety Tips:
Children’s curiosity may force them to follow you to the kitchen, which is the magical place of good smells and colorful foods.
5 Tips to Keep Your Child Safe at Kitchen!
If your child followed you to the kitchen, you should follow these tips:
- If your child is still a baby then avoid holding him during cooking, or even putting him in baby trolley near to the oven. Make sure to keep him safe somewhere in the kitchen.
- Whatever the age of your child, don’t leave plastic bags in near to his hands to prevent the hazard of suffocation.
- If you keep the cleaning kit in the kitchen then keep it in a closed cabinet.
- You can close the door of the kitchen if possible.
- Avoid using matches, or cleaning tools in front of his eyes at the age of two or three years old, because he will follow your steps.