How to Cook Kofta Daood Basha Recipe
Preparation: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 people
Category: Meat- Ramadan’s recipe
How to Make Meatballs with Tomato Sauce Recipe
1 onion, minced
salt and pepper (optional)
pinch of nutmeg
pinch of meat spices
1 kg meat, minced
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp. ghee
1 cup tomato juice
1 cup meat broth
Turkish Kofta Daood Basha Recipe
- In a deep pot, put the meat, salt, pepper, and onions. Mix well.
- Take a little amount of meat mixture, and form small balls with diameter of 1 cm, approximately.
- In a hot pan, add ghee, and fry the meatballs.
- In a small pot, add an amount of ghee then add garlic, and stir until it becomes gold.
- Add tomato juice with meat broth, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat then add the fried meatballs to the tomato paste, and bring to a boil over medium heat until the ghee comes to the surface.
- Serve with the rice.