About the recipe:
Moida Halua is a very famous Bangladeshi dessert recipe. It is highly prepared in Sylhet of Bangladesh. It is locally called “Tosha Sinni”. This recipe is super delicious and very easy to make in the world of easy dessert recipes. It is very easy to make. You would need a very short time to make this tasty dessert. You could prepare this tasty dessert for your family or you could also entertain your guests by this dessert.
- You need 1 cups of flour.
- You need 1 cup of Ghee.
- You need 1 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need cardamom and cinnamon. You would use those as much as you need.
- You need bay-leaf.you could use it according to your choice.
- You would use flour, ghee, oil, sugar and water equally. You have to make it sure that all those are available in right balance.
- As you are in entry level for this recipe you could take the ingredients as little as possible.
- You must bear in mind that you should use without the bay leaf you would use all the ingredients equally.
- In case of ingredients you would fix it how much you need. If you prepare it for your family or other you would decide the limit of ingredients.
All the ingredients are ready for our recipe, now we would start our cooking. The method of cooking is on the bellow:
- At first you would make syrup of sugar and water. You would put 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water. While making the syrup you have to put the cinnamon, cardamom and bay leaf. Make it sure that the syrup is thin not thick.
- Then you would heat the ghee and the oil in the pan. After heating enough you would add the flour into the pan. Then you would keep heating the flour in a medium heat. You have to keep heating until it turns into brown color. The more you fry the more it would be darker. But you should not fry it much; rather it might be the reason of bad taste. You would fry it as you like. If you like light fry or deep fry, it’s totally up to you.
- Then you would soak the flour into the syrup. You would see in the last stage that the halwa has done. You could use rose water in it.
- Then you would decorate it with chopped nuts and raisins. It would increase the taste of that recipe.
Now it’s time to serve and eating. While serving it you must bear in mind that you style of serving must be in quality. The taste of the recipe partially would depend on the method of serving. You should definitely try it. Hope you would love it. Have a great taste with this dessert recipe.