2 Fresh oranges
1/2 a Cantaloupe
3 Tablespoons of honey
Food coloring (blue)
Sugar as desired
Half a cup of cold water
- Peel the orange and grapefruit and leave the pith.
- Peel the mango and cut it into cubes.
- Peel the melon, remove the seeds and cut it into cubes.
- Use the electric blender, then put the orange, grapefruit and half a cup of water and mix well.
- Add mango and cantaloupe to orange and sugar and mix for two minutes.
- Put honey in serving cups and add the blue color to the honey and mix well.
- Pour the juice over the honey and serve cold.