Making a plastic bowl, or plastic pot
A plastic bowl can be made from plastic bags easily, and conveniently by following these steps.
A set of plastic bags
Cup of vegetable oil
A bowl or pot made of glass or ceramic
- Preparing the plastic bags by shredding them to facilitate the process, and to produce a well-shaped Flower pot
- Put the vegetable oil in a saucepan, then put it on a medium heat
- Put the plastic bags on the oil and then stir the mixture using the wooden spoon until the bags melt and avoid sticking to the saucepan
- Adding another amount of oil as needed; So that the plastic bags do not stick to the saucepan
- Stir the mixture and get rid of the plastic lumps with the help of a fork in case there are still bags that have not melted yet
- Put the mixture on a glass pot, arrange the surface and make it flat with a wooden spoon. Place the mixture in the refrigerator, or freezer to cool, then remove the plastic mixture made from the glass pot.
Note: When using colored bags, a colored bowl will result, while using one-color bags will result in a single color bowl.