Pasta salad with vegetables for a healthy diet
350 g Boiled fusilli
¼ Cup of chopped green onions
Half a cup of boiled vegetables from carrots, peas, beans, corn
3 Tablespoons chopped black olives
3 Tablespoons parsley (chopped)
1 Green pepper chopped
Salt and black pepper (to taste)
1 Tablespoon of crushed garlic
3 Tablespoons of olive oil
Quarter cup of lemon juice
Nuts as desired
1. Mix the salt, black pepper, lemon juice, olive oil, mashed garlic and parsley well and leave it in the refrigerator until preparation.
2. Put the pasta and boiled vegetables in a deep dish and mix.
3. Add the green onions, then add the olives and mix.
4. Spread the dressing over the salad and stir lightly until the ingredients are combined.
5. Garnish the salad with nuts and serve cold.