Cherry Juice with Milk
One cup of cold milk.
A cup of cherries washed and de-seeded.
¼ cup of sugar
- Put the cherries, cold milk, and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and mix well.
- Pour the juice into serving glasses, then serve cold.
Cherry and Raspberry Juice
1 cup cherries, washed and de-seeded.
Two cups of strawberry juice.
4 tablespoons of sugar
- Put the cherries in the electric mixer, and add the sugar and berry juice.
- Run the mixer on medium speed for two minutes until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour the juice into serving glasses, and serve.
One cup of frozen cherries.
A quarter cup of fresh lemon juice.
Two tablespoons of honey.
Half a cup of water.
A cup of yogurt.
- Put the cherries in the blender.
- Add lemon juice, honey, cold water and yogurt to the cherries, and mix the ingredients for two minutes.
- Pour the smoothie into serving glasses and serve cold.