1 Cup flour
1 Cup of milk
1 Tablespoon of oil
Quarter teaspoon of salt
A tablespoon of sugar
- The main step is to have a non-stick pan, and if so, if you have an actual crepe pan.
- You need to use an electric mixer to mix the ingredients or a hand mixer, put all the ingredients in the blender and mix them well.
- Electric mixer
- In the electric mixer, put a cup of milk, then an egg, a tablespoon of oil, a pinch of salt, a pinch of oil, a pinch of sugar, and flour, and whisk them together until you get a smooth and liquid mixture.
- Pour the dough into a glass bowl, cover and put in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Use a crepe pan, and spray with a little vegetable oil using a food brush.
- Heat a pan of crepe over a medium heat, and add an appropriate amount of dough inside the pan, specifically in the middle, and form the dough in the form of a circle (you will notice that the crepe ends are separated from the edges of the pan, and thus it is cooked on the first side), then flip it on the other side and leave on the fire Medium heat for one minute only.
- Do not cancel the step of putting the oil before placing the dough in the crepe pan. Keep doing all the steps until you have finished the quantity.
- Crepe can be stuffed with cheese, jam or fruit with sauce and served as breakfast or dinner, and it is suitable as a recipe for dessert.