How to make sweet cheese with mozzarella cheese
A quarter cup of sugar.
A cup of only a quarter of fine semolina.
One-fourth cup of water.
150 Grams of mozzarella cheese.
4 Rose water drops.
3 Cups of Syrup.
170 Grams of cream.
A cup of ground pistachios, for garnish.
- Mix semolina, sugar, water, cheese and rose water together in a saucepan over a medium heat, stirring well until the cheese becomes liquid, and you get a rubbery dough.
- Put the syrup on the cutting board, and on top of it the hot dough is placed on top of it, and the syrup is also placed over the dough.
- Roll out the dough well, then shape the dough into a rectangle or square shape using a knife.
- Put the cream on the flat dough, then roll the dough into a roll, and cut it into pieces as you like.
- Put the sweet cheese in the refrigerator, and leave it for about two hours, until it cools.
- Sprinkle the syrup on the dough with pistachio nuts.
- Put the sweetness in a serving dish, and serve with tea or coffee.