How to Make Wax Colors at Home
Big white candle
3 Sheets of cardboard
a Pair of scissors
- The pen is wrapped inside the cardboard to get the required wax pen size.
- Use adhesive tape to stick the cardboard well to get a cylindrical shape.
- Take out the pen from inside the cylinder and then cover one side of the cylinder with a piece of cardboard and then stick it using a tape.
- Cut a small part of the candle into small pieces in a metal plate, then add one food color.
- Put the metal plate in a water bath to melt the wax and stir with a wooden stick to mix the food color well.
- Pour the wax into the cylinder that we made of the cardboard, and then put it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- We cut the adhesive tape and remove the cardboard paper to get a pen of wax colors, and we repeat the process until we get several colors of wax colors.
Note: If you have a Fingers Shaped Silicone Tray you can use it to Pour the wax and making wax colors.