How to Make Omelette with Rumi Cheese Recipe
1 Large cup shredded Rumi cheese
4 Tablespoons of liquid milk
Salt and black pepper to taste
2 Tablespoons butter
- Take a deep bowl, put the eggs in it, and beat the eggs with a fork.
- Add the milk and half the amount of Rumi cheese to the eggs, and continue to whisk until they are mixed together
- Season the egg mixture with salt and black pepper and beat again until the salt and black pepper disappear.
- Take a frying pan and put the butter in it, then add the egg mixture to the frying pan, and wait until it is cooked and browned.
- Flip the omelette on the other side, then add the other half of the Rumi cheese, then cover the omelette for a few seconds until the cheese melts.