How to make pickled cucumber
Half a kilo of small cucumbers
4 garlic cloves
A Tablespoon and a half of salt
Dried bay leaf
1 Teaspoon fresh green dill
½ Teaspoon dried hot red pepper
A Cup of white vinegar
- Wash the cucumber well and cut its edges, then set it aside.
- Crush the garlic cloves, then put them in an airtight pickling jar, as well as dill, red pepper flakes and bay leaf.
- Add salt to a cup of water and stir it well to make sure it dissolves.
- Put a small saucepan on a medium heat, then add water and a cup of vinegar.
- Stir the mixture over the fire until it boils, then remove it from it and pour it into the jar.
- Add the cucumber to the jar after it cools down completely.
- Make sure the water covers the cucumber completely.
- Close the jar and leave it for two days, then we can eat it.