Parents care about their children a lot and to keep them safe at bathrooms, follow the following helpful tips:
- If he is a baby, don’t leave him alone especially when you change his diaper and make sure to bring all what your need before you start changing his diaper. You can get assistant from other family members.
- Don’t leave hair dryer or shaving machine in charge near to the lavatory at all.
- He shouldn’t wash for the prayer alone if he is below the age of six.
- Don’t leave him alone in the bathroom if his age is below six years old.
- Don’t leave him alone beside a swimming pool without a trainer.
- Learn about medical aids in case of sinking emergencies.