How to make blue cheese sauce
Roquefort Sauce Recipe
1 Cup mayonnaise
½ Cup crumbled blue cheese
¼ Cup liquid cream
¼ Cup milk
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
¼ Teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon crushed garlic
- Mix mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of blue cheese, milk and cream well in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice, salt and garlic, then mix well until the ingredients are homogeneous, and the mixture becomes smooth.
- Add the rest of the cheese, and serve.
- Store it in an airtight glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Serve with chopped vegetables or chicken pieces, if desired.