How to make mayonnaise
How to make mayonnaise with eggs:
- 2 eggs.
- Small spoon of salt.
- A teaspoon of vinegar.
- 2 cups of corn oil, and the amount can be increased according to the consistency of the sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- pinch of black pepper
1- Put the eggs in the electric blender and beat at high speed.
2- Add salt, vinegar and lemon juice and continue mixing.
3- Add the crushed garlic, and black pepper to the mixture in the electric blender, while continuing to mix.
4- We start adding vegetable oil gradually over the ingredients in the blender until we have a thick mixture.
5- Keep the mixture in the refrigerator until use.
Note: The homemade mayonnaise sauce should keep in the refrigerator for no more than five days.
How to make mayonnaise without eggs:
a cup of milk.
2 tablespoons of vinegar.
2 cups of vegetable oil.
A quarter of a teaspoon of salt.
- Put the milk in the electric blender and mix well.
- Add vinegar and salt and continue mixing.
- Gradually add the oil in a thin thread to get a thick consistency.
Note: It can be kept in the refrigerator for more than five days.