How to make cooking cream
2 Cups full fat milk
Half a cup of cream
1 Tablespoon of flour
1 Tablespoon of starch
Quarter teaspoon of salt
1 Tablespoon butter
- Mix the flour, milk, starch and salt in an electric mixer until the ingredients are well combined.
- Place the mixture in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring, until the mixture begins to boil and thickens.
- Add the cream and stir with a hand mixer for two minutes until the ingredients are well combined.
Second Way: How to make cooking cream without milk
3 Tablespoons of powdered milk
3 Tablespoons starch
3 Cups of cold water
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring the electric mixer, put powdered milk, starch, salt, black pepper, and cold water in it, and mix all the ingredients well
- Bring a bowl and put the powdered milk and cold water mixture in it, and put the bowl on a low heat
Leave the powdered milk mixture with water on the fire, until it begins to boil, continue to stir the mixture on the fire for 3 minutes.
- Leave the cooking cream aside until it cools a little, then pour the mixture into a glass container, and put it in the refrigerator, and so the cooking cream without milk is ready, use it when needed.