Easy Delicious Pizza Crust
Every one of us like different types of pizza, the basic taste depends on the crust basically. The crust should be soft and chewy. This is a simple quick recipe when you do not want to wait for the dough to rise! All what is needed is to mix it and let it rest for five mints and then you can use it. You will get a soft crispy crust. Bread flour is great to be used as well as all-purpose flour works well.
DIY Pepperoni Pizza Crust Recipe
The Required Ingredients
– One tsp salt
– Two and half cups of flour
– One tsp sugar
– One cup of water
– One tablespoon of fast rise yeast
– One tablespoon oil
– One tsp Italian seasoning
– One and half cup of pepperoni slices
– A quarter cup of tomato sauce
– Half tsp of garlic powder
– Half tsp of pepper
– Half tsp of salt
– One cup of mozzarella cheese
– One cup of shredded Monterey jack cheese
– Three tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
How to Prepare Pepperoni Pizza Crust Recipe!
- Mix flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a big bowl.
- Mix oil and warm-water and add them to the flour mixture.
- Kean it onto floured surface for two mints at least.
- 4. Put it into a greased bow and turning it to a grease top.
- Cover it and let it rise for 20 mints.
- Roll the dough, and place it on 12in greased pizza pan.
- Pat into a circle.
- About topping: mix tomato sauce, seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper and spread over crust.
- Add a few of pepperoni slices on the top of sauce.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the mozzarella, 1/2 of the Monterey jack, and 1/2 the parmesan.
- Add the rest of the pepperoni on the dough.
- Add another cheese layer.
- Bake it for 20 mints, or until light brown.