Materials that you need:
A box of cartoon
You need a Pencil to mark the area.
A strong glue, or hot glue
A colorful Paper, or clothes
Beads for using as a handle, and for decorating a frame.
A piece of mirror, or piece of Foil
– Take a box of cartoon, and then take a glue, and spread it on the surfaces of the box of cartoon.
– Bring your piece of colorful paper. You can use a colorful cloth, or using a colorful paper is better.
– Start to cover the box of cartoon by your colorful paper from each sides.
– Do the same way for the two Matchboxes. Cover them by your colorful paper.
– Start to glue the matchboxes on one surface you choose to look like drawers for the dresser.
– Use a pencil to mark the middle places for adding the handles for the matchboxes.
– Use a piece of cardboard to make a frame for a mirror.
– Cover the frame with a colorful Paper, and then glue it well with a box of cartoon to look like a dresser with mirror.
– You can decorate the frame by some beads.
– Now the doll can use the dresser.
Barbie Miniature| Barbie Dressing Table |DIY Miniature by DIY Craft Ideas