Alexandrian Livers Recipe is an appetizer and side dish. It is a range of beef liver, garlic, Chili red pepper, vinegar, lemon juice, and tomato.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 people
Category: Appetizers and side dishes
½ kg beef liver, or Lambs’ Liver
2 bell pepper, cut
Chili red pepper (optional)
5 garlic cloves
1 tomato, cut into small pieces
3 tbsp. vinegar
1 lemon juice
- Chop the livers the livers, and add lemon, vinegar, salt, pepper, and chili powder, and then mix them well with livers.
- Heat oil over heat then fry the garlic cloves.
- Add green bell pepper and the optional chili pepper.
- Add the livers to the mixture.
- Last, add the cut tomato.
- Stir over low heat.
– You can add some onion, when you fry the garlic cloves.