How to make cheesecake
3 Packets of digestive biscuits
Quarter cup of butter
One cup of cream cheese or Kiri cheese
Half a cup of powdered sugar
Half a cup of yogurt
2 Tablespoons gelatin powder
Half a cup of fresh berries
¼ Cup water (as needed)
One cup of whipped cream
- Grind the amount of biscuits in the blender until it becomes soft, then add the butter in the biscuits and it becomes sandy in texture.
- Use a tray with edges, then grease with a little butter, then spread the amount of biscuits, distribute it well and press it.
Place the tray in the refrigerator for at least two hours, until the biscuits are well set.
For the filling:
- Mix the cream cheese with sugar, vanilla and yogurt well by the mixer.
- Put the gelatin in half a cup of hot water, stir it well to dissolve and leave it to cool.
- Add gelatin to the cheese and mix well, then add the whipped cream and stir the ingredients well with each other.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuits inside the tray and distribute it appropriately.
- Use a frying pan and add jam over medium heat, then add fresh berries and a quarter cup of water, stirring until the jam becomes liquid and the fresh berries ripen and the mixture becomes thick and pour the mixture over the cheese.
- Put the cheesecake in the refrigerator until it cools for at least 12 hours and serve cold with juice, tea or coffee.