How to make apricot juice
Half a kilo of fresh and washed apricots
Half a cup of sugar
Two cups of cold water
- Cut the apricots in half to remove the seeds.
- Use an electric mixer and mix the apricots with sugar and cold water well.
- Pour the juice into glasses and serve.
How to make apricot juice with milk and honey
Half a kilo of apricots without seeds.
3 cups of liquid milk.
4 tablespoons of honey.
Ice cubes. (Optional)
- Put the milk, apricots, honey and ice cubes in the electric mixer.
- Mix the ingredients well in the blender for a minute.
- Pour into serving cups and serve.
How to make dried apricot juice with honey and saffron
500 g of dried apricots.
A quarter of a teaspoon of saffron.
Four tablespoons of honey.
6 tablespoons of white sugar.
A teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
liters of water.
How to prepare apricot juice with honey and saffron
- Take the dried apricots and cut them into small cubes to reduce the cooking time.
- Put a deep saucepan over a medium heat, then put the dried apricot pieces in it.
- Add water to cover the apricots and saffron.
- Leave the saucepan on medium heat until the water boils.
- Leave the apricots for two hours on a low heat until the apricots have softened, and stirring from time to time.
- Remove the apricots from the heat, strain the apricot juice, then put the apricot juice with saffron in a deep bowl.
- Add a honey, sugar and lemon juice and stir the ingredients well to be sure the apricot juice ingredients are mixed together.
- Add water and stir again, then put the apricot juice in the refrigerator to cool the juice completely.
- Pour the apricot juice with honey and saffron into serving glasses, then add some ice cubes into the glasses.
- Add the sparkling water, and you can use any type of sparkling water, or sparkling juice as desired and serve.