How to Make Caramel Sauce
powdered sugar cup
A quarter cup of water
6 Tablespoons of butter
Half a cup of whipping cream
1. Mix sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat until the ingredients are combined and the sugar has dissolved.
2. Leave the mixture until it turns golden.
3. Add the butter and stir until it melts with the mixture.
4. Set the pot aside, then add the cream and stir until the ingredients are combined.
5. Leave the mixture for 5 minutes to cool slightly, then put it in an airtight glass jar in the refrigerator until use.
6. Caramel sauce is used to decorate sweets, cakes and hot drinks.