Popcorn chicken is one of the original American dishes, it is a chicken cubes wrapped in a delicious layer of crispy golden breadcrumbs, the chicken-pop is popular in most countries of the world for children.
It is served with french fries, salads whether green salad, bean salad, cabbage salad “Cabbage” with mayonnaise, ketchup and various kinds of sauce.
- 300 grams boneless chicken and diced
- An Egg
- ½ cup of Milk
- A cup of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Coarse breadcrumbs + tablespoon corn flakes
- salt and spices of Chicken or curry
- deep-fried food
- Cut the boneless chicken into small cubes
- mix the eggs and milk together in a deep bowl.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a good bowl (flour, onion, garlic, pepper, salt and spices, paprika and sugar)
- put the three dishes, start to put the chicken pieces in the flour mixture and ingredients then dish eggs and milk blended and finally in the dish of Coarse breadcrumbs
- Repeat the previous step until you finish the amount of chicken
- heat the oil and start to put the chicken to the frying until it takes the golden color
Enjoy your meal