Chocolate sauce for cake and dessert decoration
10 Tablespoons of cocoa powder
3 Tablespoons of powdered milk
50 Gm butter
5 Tablespoons of fine sugar
½ Cup of water or as needed
1. Mix cocoa and milk in a bowl with a whisk.
2. Add sugar and mix again.
3. Gradually add the water while stirring until the ingredients are combined and become like a soft dough.
4. Put on a medium heat a pot of water and when it boils, put a glass bowl over it and melt the butter in it
5. Add the powdered chocolate mixture, sugar and milk to the butter.
6. Stir the mixture and leave it as it is until it melts and its texture becomes smooth and creamy.
7. Use the Chocolate sauce to decorate cakes and sweets. You can also keep it in the refrigerator until it cools.