How to Make Cauliflower with Tomato Sauce Recipe
One kilo cauliflower, chopped to florets
One liter of tomato juice
One large onion, chopped
One medium onion, cut into large pieces
Half a kilo of beef cubes
Salt and black pepper to taste
Half a cup of vegetable oil
¼ Teaspoon ground cardamom
¼ Teaspoon ground cloves
2 Tablespoons chopped garlic
- Put the frying pan on a medium heat and fry the cauliflower pieces.
- Put the cooking pot on the fire and boil the meat, and after removing the foam we add spices such as salt, black pepper, a medium-sized onion cut into large pieces, bay leaf, mastic, cardamom, cloves, then leave it to cook well.
- Put a saucepan over a medium heat, add 3 tablespoons of oil and a large chopped onion, and stir until golden.
- Add a liter of tomato juice to the onion and leave it on the fire until the tomato juice becomes thick, then add the fried cauliflower.
- Add the meat soup and meat pieces to the cauliflower, and you can use the colander to strain the broth before adding it to the cauliflower.
- Leave it on the fire for half an hour until the sauce becomes thick. Use a small pan and put a tablespoon of oil in it on a medium heat, then add the chopped garlic and when it turns golden, we put it on the cooked cauliflower.
- Serve cauliflower hot with rice.