How to make concentrated pomegranate juice
4 cups of pomegranate
2 cups of sugar
- Use the electric mixer to mix the pomegranate and mix it well.
- Use a cheesecloth to strain the pomegranate juice from the seeds.
- Put the juice in a saucepan over a medium heat, then add sugar to it, and stir the mixture well, until the mixture boils and becomes thick.
- Leave the mixture to cool completely, and then pour it into an airtight glass bottle.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
How to Serve Concentrated Pomegranate Juice:
When serving, dissolve 1/4 cup of the mixture in a cup of water and serve cold.