How to Make Eggs with Pepperoni and Vegetables
1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
⅓ Cup colored bell pepper, cut into small cubes
1 Small onion, cut into small cubes
¼ Kilo sliced pepperoni
2 Tablespoons oil
8 Slices tomato
½ Tablespoon butter
Salt and black pepper (to taste)
- In a deep bowl, put eggs, salt, black pepper and onions, and mix well.
- Put the pan on medium heat, add the oil and butter, and leave them until the butter melts.
- Add the eggs, leave for five minutes until cooked, then flip it over to the other side.
- Put tomato slices, spread it over the eggs, then add the pepperoni, colored pepper and mozzarella.
- Cover the pan, and simmer for two minutes, until the cheese melts, then serve hot.