We all hope to have thick and long eyelashes that have a very strong effect on your look since they highlights your eyes and your facial characteristics. Of course, you can go for synthetic eyelashes, but you will have to be very accurate for fixing it on your eyes. Simply, you can have the look of synthetic eyelashes, but in a natural way through the following steps:
- Add one layer of eyeliner over the upper and lower eyelashes and make sure that the movement of the brush is from down going to up and meanwhile move it left and right.
- After about 5 minutes, add a layer of powder over your eyelashes using a small brush. This step will give you a thicker eyelashes look.
- Add another look of eyeliner on your eyelashes to cover the powder. You will find that your eyelashes became ticker and you will notice that it became a little bit longer.
- If you find some areas that is less in thick that the other parts, cover them with a new layer of eyeliner with a thin brush.
- Don’t forget to highlight your eyes with the eyeliner since it hides the spaces in between the eyelashes.
By following these steps, you will be getting thicker eyelashes with a natural look.