Artichoke contains high concentrations of fiber, magnesium, chromium, vitamin c, folic acid, biotin, manganese, potassium, Thiamine, Riboflavin, and vitamin a. It’s also can be used to protect from a lot of diseases like cardiovascular disease, kidney & liver diseases, eczema, diabetes, gout, hemorrhoid and hepatocytes regeneration. To know more about its benefits and usages, read the following:
It’s good for…
- Cleansing Liver
- Helping losing weight
- Pregnant women’s healthy
- Stomach and digestion
- Lowering bad cholesterol
One of the well-known Arab dishes; artichokes with meatballs
Now, we are going to present an easy and good method for preparing one of the well-known Arab dishes; artichokes with meatballs and tomato sauce. It’s served with white rice and you can have it as a diet dish.
- 500g of frosted or canned artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 middle onions, minced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 500g of ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, powder
- Salt, to taste
- 4 cups of tomato soup
- Put the artichoke hearts in an oven casserole
- Heat the oil in a pan, sweat the onions and stir until translucent.
- Add the garlic and stir for 3 minutes, add the ground beef.
- Put the black pepper and salt till the meat is cooked.
- Remove the meat from the heat and spread the meat on the artichoke hearts
- Heat the oven over 180 degree
- Pour tomato soup on the artichoke and meat. Add salt to taste.
- Back the casserole to the oven for around 20 minutes.