Fried Fish Recipe
Fried Fish have many ways to make at home. Today we will show you how to make crispy pan fried fish with garlic and lemon sauce recipe.
- 1 1/2 k fish (seabream or porgy)
- 10 cloves garlic, big
- 5 lemons
- 1 green pepper, small
- 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp salt or to taste
- 10 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup frying oil
Crispy Pan Fried Fish with Garlic and Lemon Sauce Recipe
Steps: (20 minutes)
- Wash the fish, clean and debone it very well.
- Mash two cloves garlic with salt, to taste, and 1/4 tsp cumin.
- Squeeze one lemon on the previous mixture, and put them inside the fish. Set it aside for half hour till it has its flavor.
- For preparing the sauce, mash the rest garlic, salt, cumin, black pepper, cilantro, green pepper well, then add the lemon juice. We can dilute the mixture with 1 tbsp water.
- After half hour, dip the fish in the flour.
- Heat the oil over a high heat then put the fish in the skillet till it has a crispy skin, then cover the skillet and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Do the same steps on the other side of the fish.
- Remove the fish to paper towel to get rid of extra oil. Then move it to the platter and sprinkle the both sides and inside the fish with the sauce.