How to make natural carob juice recipe
Half a kilo of carob.
liters of water.
1 cup of sugar.
- Soak the carob in water and leave it overnight until the resulting water turns brown.
- Put it on a low heat for at least an hour.
- Add sugar to it and let it boil again on the fire for about half an hour.
- Leave to cool completely, start to pour the juice through the strainer and store in an airtight bottle.
- It is placed in the refrigerator until it becomes cold, and some ice molds can be added to the juice, and served the juice with breakfast in Ramadan.