How to make carrot soup
2 Cups of chicken broth
¼ Teaspoon salt and black pepper (to taste)
6 Carrots chopped
1 Cup cooking cream
a Teaspoon of butter
¼ Cup chopped onion
- Put the cooking pot on medium heat, add the butter and sauté the onions and carrots.
- Add the chicken broth to the fire until it boils, making sure that the carrots are completely cooked and leave to cool.
- Put the carrots in a blender, add salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Put the mashed carrots in the cooking pot again over medium heat, add the cooking cream and leave on the fire until it boils.
- Serve the soup hot with toasted bread.