Homemade Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
3 Packs of lemon flavored jelly
500 Grams of cream cheese
1 Cup powdered sugar
1 Teaspoon of vanilla
1 Cup yoghurt
1 Tablespoon lemon zest
One and a half cups of whipped cream
2 Cups biscuit crumbs
4 Tablespoons of white honey
7 Tablespoons of butter
- Prepare the cheesecake base by mixing the crushed biscuits with honey and butter well.
- Put the biscuits in a tray with high edges to make the base of the cheesecake, then put it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or until the mixture hardens well.
- Mix lemon jelly with 2 cups of hot water and let it cool.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until blended and smooth.
- Add the yogurt and vanilla, stir the mixture, then add the lemon zest, whipped cream and half a cup of lemon jelly and mix the ingredients well.
- Add the whipped cheese to the biscuit tray, cover the biscuits with cheese well, and then put them in the refrigerator for at least two hours, or until the mixture sticks well.
- Pour the jelly mixture after it has completely cooled to the cream cheese mixture, then spread the mixture over the cheese until the cheese is completely covered.
- Put it in the fridge for at least 6 hours before serving.
- When serving the cheesecake decorate with cream, lemon zest or fresh fruit and serve cold.