Homemade Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
3 Packets of digestive biscuits
Quarter cup of butter
4 Tablespoons of honey
One cup of cream cheese or Kiri cheese
Half a cup of powdered sugar
Half a cup of yogurt
2 Tablespoons gelatin powder
250g Cherry jam
1 Cup of fresh cherry without seeds
¼ Cup water (as needed)
1 Cup of whipped cream
- Grind the amount of biscuits in the blender until it becomes soft, then add the butter to the biscuits and honey.
- The biscuits becomes sandy in texture.
- Use a tray with edges, then grease with a little butter, then spread the amount of biscuits, distribute it well and press it.
- Place the tray in the refrigerator for at least two hours, until the biscuits are well set.
For the filling:
- Mix the cream cheese with sugar, vanilla and yogurt well by the mixer.
- Put the gelatin in half a cup of hot water, stir it well to dissolve and leave it to cool.
- Add gelatin to the cheese and mix well, then add the whipped cream and stir the ingredients well with each other.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuits inside the tray and distribute it appropriately.
- Use a frying pan and add jam over medium heat, then add fresh cherry and a quarter cup of water, stirring until the jam becomes liquid and the fresh cherry to cook well and the mixture becomes thick and pour the mixture over the cheese.
- Put the cheesecake in the refrigerator until it cools for at least 12 hours and serve cold with juice, tea or coffee.
Note: You can add 1 – 2 tablespoons of starch to the jam to get thick cherry sauce