Vanilla Cookie Recipe with Chocolate Chips
1 Cup butter
1 Cup powdered sugar
2 Cups flour
A quarter of a teaspoon of salt
1 Teaspoon of vanilla
1 Teaspoon of baking powder
Chocolate chips for garnish
- Use the electric mixer and beat the sugar with the butter well in a deep bowl until the texture becomes creamy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the creamy mixture and beat again with the electric mixer.
- We use another deep bowl and add the flour with the baking powder, salt and stir them together.
- We add the first mixture to the dry mixture and mix the ingredients together to form a cookie dough.
- We start with the formation of the dough and we make pieces of cookies in the form of circles and put them on a tray greased with oil or placed on a butter paper, and sprinkle chocolate chips on the face of the cookies.
- Bake in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees preheated and leave for 15 minutes, and serve cold with hot drinks or milk.