Hot Apple Juice Recipe
6 cups of apple juice
¼ cup maple syrup
3 cinnamon sticks
1 tablespoon of lemon zest
1 tablespoon of orange zest
- In a large saucepan, combine apple juice with maple syrup.
- On a clean piece of cheesecloth, add the cinnamon, cloves, lemon zest and orange zest, and close it well with a thread.
- Add the roll, or (wrapped cheesecloth) to the juice mixture.
- Put the saucepan over low heat for 15 minutes, or until the mixture is warm without reaching the boiling point.
- Remove the wrapped cheesecloth from the juice, then place it in serving glasses.
Natural Apple Juice with Carrots Recipe
5 apples, cut into small cubes
3 carrots, grated
1 piece ginger, peeled and grated
3 Cup of cold water
sugar, as desired
- In the electric mixer, mix the apples with the carrots, ginger and ice cubes, and you can add sugar as you wish.
- Mix the mixture well until it is completely combined.
- Spread juice on serving glasses and serve immediately.