How to make potatoes with spices
3 Potatoes, peeled
Half a teaspoon of oregano
1 Teaspoon ground paprika
Half a teaspoon of crushed chili
Black pepper and salt (to taste)
½ Teaspoon ground cumin
Quarter of a teaspoon of garlic powder
Quarter of a teaspoon of onion powder
3 Tablespoons of olive oil
Spoon of vegetable oil
- In a deep bowl, mix oregano, paprika, crushed hot pepper, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, rosemary, onion powder and cumin with the oil and mix well until it becomes a cohesive sauce.
- Cut the potatoes into fingers, or as desired, and mix well with the seasoning, then set aside.
- Line an oven tray with aluminum foil or parchment paper and spread a little vegetable oil.
- Put the potatoes in the prepared tray and then bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until they are done.
- Serve the potatoes hot with ketchup and mustard, or with any dish you like.