How to Make Lemon Ginger Marmalade Recipe
2 Kilos of lemon
2 Kilos of sugar
3Liters of water
1 Tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- Wash the lemons, then grate them, and put the peel in a deep bowl.
- Then squeeze the lemon juice on the peel, then add the water to the lemon and mix the ingredients well.
- The bowl is placed in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Pour lemon into a medium-sized pot, and left on low heat until the mixture becomes thick and loses some of its quantity.
- Add sugar to the mixture, and stir it well until its granules are completely dissolved, and the amount of sugar can be increased according to taste.
- Leave the mixture on medium heat, add the grated ginger, and leave the jam until it thickens.
- Keep the jam in a dry glass jar in the refrigerator.