How to Make Pasta with Turkey Slices and Mushroom Sauce
– 300 gm Sliced turkey sliced
– 250 gm Sliced mushrooms
– Small onion, sliced
– ¼ Cup of chopped onions
– A bag of Tagliatelle pasta
– 1 Cup of cooking cream
– ½ Cup of Parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese
– 40 Grams of butter
– Salt and black pepper to taste
– ¼ Teaspoon ground cinnamon
– ¼ Teaspoon ground cardamom
– ¼ Cup of shredded carrots
– ½ Cup chopped green pepper
– 2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Boil Tagliatelle, drain the water and set aside to cool.
- Put the pan on a medium heat, add two tablespoons of oil and a quarter cup of chopped onions, then sliced turkey, add cinnamon, salt and black pepper, cardamom with constant stirring, for 10 minutes.
- Put the turkey slices in a plate and set aside.
- Heat the butter in the skillet, then add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add the onions with mushrooms, stir to combine, then add the turkey slices and cream.
- Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese, and stir the skillet until well combined.
- Finally, add the pasta to the sauce and stir until well combined.
- Before serving, sprinkle some cheese, carrots and green pepper, and serve hot.