How to make steak with mushroom sauce
6 thick slices of beef (1cm)
1/4 Kilo mushroom, sliced
Chopped medium onion
3 Garlic cloves, minced
Cup of cooking cream
5 Tablespoons butter
2 Tablespoons flour
Salt, black pepper and rosemary
A Cup of boiling water or soup
- Season the meat pieces well with salt and pepper.
- Bring a large pan, then put it on a medium heat, and add two tablespoons of butter and oil.
- Add the meat pieces to the bowl with the rosemary and leave them for 6 minutes on the first side before flipping on the other side for another 6 minutes, until brown.
- Do not put pressure on the steak pieces so as not to lose its juice.
- Place the steak pieces on a serving platter, before wrapping it in foil so that it retains its juice.
- In the same pan, add the rest of the butter until it melts, and add the chopped onion and garlic, stirring, until it wilts completely.
- Add the mushrooms, stirring for 5 minutes, then you can add the flour, stirring well, add salt, pepper, a cup of boiling water or soup, and finally the cooking cream and leave on the fire until the cream becomes thick.
- Add the mushroom sauce to the grilled steak pieces, then serve the steak dish with mushroom sauce, rice and salads.