How to make beef risotto
5 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 kilos of roast beef
Half a cup of peeled garlic
Half a teaspoon of black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
Quarter of a teaspoon of mastic
Quarter of a teaspoon of cardamom
- Use the knife to make many holes in the piece of meat and put garlic in all the holes.
- We use a cotton thread and wrap the thread around the piece of meat well.
- Put the oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, then put the piece of meat and stir it on all sides until it changes color.
- Add spices such as mastic, bay leaf, black pepper, cardamom and stir the risotto piece, then add 6 cups of water and leave it on the fire until it is cooked.
- Cut the meat into slices and serve cold with boiled vegetables and fries.