DIY Baked Fish with Oil and Lemon Recipe
This baked fish dish is one of the most delicious and light meals for those who love seafood. Baking with oil, lemon and spices imparts a special flavor to this dish. This dish is digestible and healthy as it contains Omega 3.
Ingredients: (for four persons)
- 4 or 6 medium-size seabream, golden groupers, or mullet fish
- 2 tsp cumin
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 6 tsp vinegar
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Chili pepper, minced
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp fish mixed spices
- 1 tsp coriander, powdered
- Cut potatoes into 1/4 in slices
- Lemon slices
- 2 big onions sliced into rings
- green thyme
- 1/2 cup sunflower, or olive oil, or corn oil
- Dill powder
- In a bowl, put the sauce ingredients, and stir them well. Make notches on the fish with sharp knife without reaching to the spine.
- Put the sauce inside each fish and don’t forget to put some inside the notches.
- Arrange lemon, and onion slices inside each fish, then put the fish in an oiled pan, and arrange potatoes around them.
- Pour oil and lemon juice over the fish. Pre-heat the oven to 180 °F degrees, bake the fish on the bottom rack for 10 minutes then on the top rack for 20-30 minutes.
- Turn the grill on for 5 minutes, keep your eyes on it not to burnt.
- Once the fish are brown, remove the pan, and set it aside to cool before serving.
- Spread the dill over the dish and serve it with potato, Sayadieh rice and green salad…