How to make carrot salad with yogurt and mayonnaise
4 Grated carrots
1 Tablespoon crushed garlic
2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise
2 Cups of yogurt
3 Tablespoons olive oil
Salt and black pepper (to taste)
- Put the carrots in a frying pan with olive oil.
- Stir the carrots on the fire for about 10 minutes and leave it to cool.
- In a deep bowl, mix the yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic and salt until well combined.
- Add the yogurt and mayonnaise mixture to the carrots and stir the ingredients well.
- Put the carrot salad in a serving dish and garnish with parsley or walnuts, to taste.