How to make hot sauce
200 Grams of chili pepper, chopped with seeds.
400 Grams can of tomatoes, mashed.
Half an onion chopped.
A tablespoon of sugar.
Half a red bell pepper, chopped.
A tablespoon of garlic.
A glass of water.
Two tablespoons of red vinegar.
Salt and black pepper (to taste)
4 Tablespoons of olive oil (optional)
2 Tablespoons of starch
- Put the starch in a cup of water and stir it well.
- Place all ingredients except olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat and cover well with water.
- Leave the ingredients until it boils, then reduce the heat under it, then leave it for an additional 20 minutes.
- Leave the mixture to cool, then pour it into the electric mixer and mix the vegetables well.
- Pour the sauce into a jar, then pour the olive oil over the jar and leave it in the fridge.
- Put olive oil on top of the hot sauce in case you want to store it for a longer period.
- If you want to get the sweet chili sauce, you can dispense with the olive oil and increase the amount of sugar (a half a cup of sugar).