A little bit about the recipe:
Pita bread is a very famous meal among the Middle East recipes. You could use it for dipping and for making delicious sandwich. For making this easy pita bread recipe you need a high heat brick oven. You could have great taste from this pita recipe. You could also prepare it with your family members in any special occasion. You could also entertain your invited guests with this pita bread. Let’s see the ingredients and cooking method of this recipe…
The ingredients you needed to make this Recipe….
- You need 1 package of dry yeast. You could use quick rising yeast.
- Warm water needed 1-2 cups.
- Floor needed 2-3 cups. You could use it according you choice.
- Salt needed 1 ¼ teaspoon.
- 1 ½ tablespoon of olive oil needed.
Now we would see the cooking method…
- Now you would put the yeast into a pan.
- Then add 1 cup of warm water and 1 cup of flour. Whisk it fir 15-16 minutes for a proper minute and keep whisking until it becomes like foam or bubble.
- Now you would pour 1-2 tablespoon olive oil 2 ¾ cups of flour as well as salt in the mixture. Then mix those at low speed until it becomes sticky. If it needs more flour you could use.
- Now you would knead the dough with a machine on low speed for 5-6 minutes or until it becomes slightly springy and yielding.
- Then you would wipe the inner side of the bowl with 2-4 tablespoon olive oil. Then you would spread the dough around the bowl to cover with a skinny layer of oil, now you would cover the bowl with foil and wait about 2 hrs until the dough becomes double in size.
- Now take out the dough from bowl and then put a floured a work surface. Make a lightly tap into a level shape about 1 inch fat and then cut the dough into 8 pieces.
- In every piece by a small round ball with a smooth top, pull the dough from the sides and tuck the ends underneath bottom.
- Now cover the dough balls with frivolously oiled plastic drape and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Then you would drop a small amount of flour on a work surface and peak of a dough ball, then softly hit dough ball dreary with your figures. Now form a flat round bread about 1-4 inch thick. Now leave the dough for 5 minutes and keep it up with the rest dough balls.
- Now you would brush a cast iron skillet with rest 3-4 teaspoon olive oil and put it into the medium heat.
- Lay pita bread into hot skillet and cook until the bread begins to wisp up and underneath contains brown spots and blisters about 3 minutes.
- Leave a little flip and cook 2 more minute and then flip back on the opposite site and cook more 30 seconds.
- When pita bread would start to puff up and fill with hot air you stack cooked breads and open the pockets for stuffing.
Now it is the time to present and have great taste. You could preserve this pita bread for 7 days normally.
You should definitely try it. Hope you would love it.