How to Make Shish Kabob Recipe
Amount would be enough: 6 people
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Shish Kabob Dinner
Shish Kabob Glaze Recipe
• 2 cups of tomato juice
• ½ cup butter or margarine
• ¼ cup onion, cut into small pieces
• ¼ cup of tomato ketchup
• 1 tablespoon of sauce Dorchester Shire
• 1 teaspoon of dry mustard
• ¾ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon paprika
• ½ teaspoon Ground black pepper
• 1 clove of garlic, crushed
• ⅛ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
• 1 kg of sirloin steak, cut into cubes
• 400 grams of mushrooms
• 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
• 1 grain of onions, cut into quarters
• 1 grain of green peppers, without a hollow stem and seeds and cut into cubes
• 1 package of bamboo skewers if you don’t have you can use metal it is ok, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes.
Shish Kabob Recipe Oven
– In a large saucepan mix the tomato juice with butter and onions cut into small pieces and ketchup and sauce Dorchester Shire, mustard powder, salt, paprika, pepper, garlic and chili sauce. Leave the mixture to a boil over low heat without cover for 30 minutes.
– Interchangeably instills meat, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes, onions and green peppers in bamboo.
– Charcoal grilled kebabs on medium heat or electric grill, with stirring as needed for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender, with Quenching meat over sauce.