How to make stuffed cabbage
1 kg. Cabbage leaves
2 cups Egyptian rice
300 g. minced meat, with fats
salt and pepper
1 tsp. salt, for broth
Half a cup of lemon juice
Half a cup of peeled garlic
- Fill the cooking pot with water and leave it on medium heat to boiling, then put the cabbage leaves in the boiling water to boil a little, then take out the boiled leaves.
- Prepare the stuffing; wash the rice with water and strain it, then add meat, salt, and pepper. Stir and leave for ½ an hour or more.
- Cabbage leaves are cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Put a leaf then put over it a tablespoon of rice for stuffing then tie its edges and roll it gently to look like the fingers. If the leaf was small then put to leaves over each other then put the rice and roll until the end of the quantity.
- Arrange it in the pressure pot and distribute the peeled garlic between the layers of stuffed cabbage.
- put salt and lemon then cover with water.
- Put it over low heat after the sound of the arrow with 15 minutes then let it cool down, add more lemon juice over the stuffed cabbage, and Serve hot!