How to make mushroom soup
250 Grams of fresh mushrooms, washed and sliced
Two tablespoons of olive oil or butter
One tablespoon of crushed garlic.
One large onion, chopped.
One cup of chicken stock.
Black pepper and salt to taste
Two tablespoons of flour.
One cup of cooking cream
- Put the oil in a deep saucepan over medium heat, then add the onions and garlic, stirring until golden.
- Add the mushroom after cutting it into quarters, sprinkle salt and black pepper to taste, and stir well until the mushroom turns brown.
- Add the flour to the mushrooms and its quantity should be sufficient to cover the mushrooms, then stir the mixture, then add the chicken broth, and stir until it boils. Leave it to boil for at least 15 minutes over medium heat, and keep stirring so that the mixture does not stick to the pot.
- After you remove the mushroom and broth mixture from the heat, put it in the electric mixer, and mix it on a medium speed until the mushroom broth becomes smooth, then return it back to the heat, adding more broth, and let the soup boil for a few minutes.
- Pour the soup into the serving dish, then spread the cream and decorate the dish with some chopped mushrooms or parsley as desired.